Survival of the fittest
The curses, misnomers, and blessings of digital transformation
People are turning to search engines and social media channels – at ever increasing rates – as the oracles to guide them towards making the right buying decisions. To add fuel to the fire, nowadays prospects are much more informed about the offerings of you and your competitors. and are far less likely to engage on traditional B2B sales channels.
The Curse – This new reality is the singular greatest hurdle for traditional B2B marketing and sales teams who have not adapted to the realities of lead engagement preferences. The people who you need to reach are less likely to ask for information or to ask in-depth questions because they trust their own research methods over your assistance in understanding solutions. The bottom line is that they don’t want to be engaging on calls during the awareness or even consideration phases of the buyer journey. They are much more likely to engage to social selling tactics than phone calls.
The Misnomer – Social selling in enterprise marketing is substantially different than what popular blogs call social selling which is designed primarily for consumer marketing. Nor should social selling be treated like email marketing in every sense of the technique, except the body of the email is now delivered via LinkedIn messages rather than email inbox.
The Blessing – In a nutshell, its data and speed. Digital transformation leverages data to understand need and hyper-personalize response to pain points. It is able to near instantaneously guide prospects as they go through the awareness phase and move into the consideration phases of the buyer journey. Delays kill pipelines.
How We Support your Digital Transformation Initiatives
- Social Selling Playbook – Generic tactics are stale and ineffective. Your organization has unique offerings, unique audiences and unique challenges. We build sales and marketing playbooks that are based on deep understanding of your marketing and sales goals. We use benchmarks for success and roadmaps for growth across your social media channels of optimal resistance.
- Sales Navigator Support – LinkedIn is powerful, but it should not be engaged in a vacuum, just as your prospects don’t live in or are influenced in a vacuum. We train and build your LinkedIn Sales Navigator capabilities to compliment and support sales goals, not the other way around.
- Accessible Thought Leadership – Increasingly any offering in a B2B/B2G environment includes a large educational/awareness component; especially when aspiring to a new level of success. This is where our contextually aware content marketing services help ensure that you are providing the value-add content as part of a strategy to build trust in your offerings and brand.
- Competitive Intelligence – We chart engagement points “where” you have traditionally not looked in your competitive landscape, as well as, “how” you may not have looked at your traditional landscape. We then go further by understanding what your competitors and potential partners are doing, along with what your future customers are asking. We identify these opportunity gaps, develop positioning briefs and channel insights from those briefs into data driven engagement campaigns.
- Engagement Performance – Engagement is more than a download or a form fill on the modern information super highway. From performance on your channels of optimal resistance to influencer dens affecting the perception of your brand – there is an ever-evolving paradigm of what engagement looks like (from the point of awareness, all they way to point of contract closing). We find these invaluable data points and bring you insights on what is working, how well it is working, and where hidden opportunities for growth lie.
- And Much More…
Brilliance turns into failing mediocrity without accountability, measurement, and iterative improvement. Our campaign management service has an iterative process—integrating KPI for accountability, analytics for measurement and transparency, and continuous innovation to create a feedback loop.
B2B Product Companies
The B2B product buyer is inundated with vendor options, don’t be another generic scream. Be the surgical whisper planted at the moment of their need – hyper-personalized to their situation – with subject matter expertise that builds your brand as the “right” option.
B2B Services Companies
From using social media as a social selling engine to building subject matter influence with aggressive content marketing campaigns specific to B2B services companies, we make sure that your valuable service offerings are never “intangible”.
B2G Public Sector Marketing
Want to compete in the largest market place in the world? It gets complex and confusing quick. We support B2G marketing, sales, and business development programs from the ground up with specialized marketing services that are designed to rise to the challenges.
Member Based Associations and Non-Profits
Let’s increase public trust and further your mission around a cause while expanding the reach of your membership with smart budget management. We empower, expand and optimize the trust based relationships that mission driven organizations have with constituents and stakeholders.