In Data We Trust
The value of data becomes ever more important in the complex B2B/B2G marketplace because the buyer journey is often not measured in weeks, but in years. And segmentation goes beyond affinity driven by emotional triggers; instead affinity is driven by pain points, needs, and organizational hierarchical relations.
This complexity of the B2B/B2G market place for products and services demands ever more in-depth investigation analyzing actions, reactions, and outcomes. Whether it is how and where your prospects are receiving/engaging messaging, how your content is performing in a buyer segmented eco-system, or how aligned your marketing campaigns are to buyer needs, it is vital for organizational growth to be armed with the right data and the appropriate analysis.
Our services achieve this by going beyond just looking at goal conversions. We track the lifecycle of campaigns and content through the buyer journey, while simultaneously mapping the performance of your competitors against the attitude/needs shifts of the market.
Challenges the Marketing Audit Overcomes
- Campaign Performance – There is no such thing as a simple marketing campaign with high yield results. High yield campaigns are inherently complex and come with large raw data sets. These data fumes are often just gleamed over and extracted for only what is needed for stakeholders – rarely are they delved for the questions that might not be on people’s radar. We fix this gap and paint a complete picture to better understand not just tactical ROI, but campaign and program return on marketing investment.
- Thought Leadership – Increasingly, any offering in a B2B/B2G environment includes a large educational/awareness component; especially when aspiring for a new level of success. This is where our contextually aware content marketing services help ensure that you are providing the value-add content as part of a strategy to build trust in your offerings and brand.
- Positioning awareness – Movement is inevitable. Movement in buyer needs – driven by disruption, legislation or competition – is a potential black eye if not properly accounted for by your organization. We got your back against such inevitabilities by mapping out the drivers that positioned your offering previously, with what is going on today, and what is possibly on the horizon. So you are never caught in an awkward place, wondering if your product is properly aligned with the market needs and your aspirations.
- Thought leadership acceptance – Whose Kool Aid is the market drinking? And why? In a hyper competitive market for offerings (products or services), increasingly, the thought leadership and content education/awareness are as important in the vendor selection as the product itself. We dig deeper to understand how your thought leadership is being received by all segments that you are targeting, match it against competitive content, and map it to what is of interest to the buyers and influencers of today and tomorrow.
- Engagement Performance – Engagement is more than a download or a form fill on the modern information super highway. From performance on your channels of optimal resistance to influencer dens affecting the perception of your brand – there is an ever-evolving paradigm of what engagement looks like (from the point of awareness, all they way to point of contract closing). We find these invaluable data points and bring you insights on what is working, how well it is working, and where hidden opportunities for growth lie.
- And Much More…
Brilliance turns into failing mediocrity without accountability, measurement, and iterative improvement. Our campaign management service has an iterative process—integrating KPI for accountability, analytics for measurement and transparency, and continuous innovation to create a feedback loop.
B2B Product Companies
The B2B product buyer is inundated with vendor options, don’t be another generic scream. Be the surgical whisper planted at the moment of their need – hyper-personalized to their situation – with subject matter expertise that builds your brand as the “right” option.
B2B Services Companies
From using social media as a social selling engine to building subject matter influence with aggressive content marketing campaigns specific to B2B services companies, we make sure that your valuable service offerings are never “intangible”.
B2G Public Sector Marketing
Want to compete in the largest market place in the world? It gets complex and confusing quick. We support B2G marketing, sales, and business development programs from the ground up with specialized marketing services that are designed to rise to the challenges.
Member Based Associations and Non-Profits
Let’s increase public trust and further your mission around a cause while expanding the reach of your membership with smart budget management. We empower, expand and optimize the trust based relationships that mission driven organizations have with constituents and stakeholders.