Let’s Face Reality
- 75% of B2B buyers now use social networks to be more informed on vendors [Gartner]
- 90% of decision makers say they never respond to cold outreach [Harvard Business Review]
- 67% of purchase decisions made before buyer engages a sales rep [HP]
The underlying reality of modern sales enablement is that social media is the trusted influencer for decision makers and buyers. Ignoring it is not an option anymore.
Fluff Will Always Fail
Whether it is gaining influence, setting situational understanding of topics or building sales lead pipelines, social selling brings unparalleled power to the sales enablement function of your organization.
But social selling has nothing to do with cluttering up social streams of prospects with fluff pieces without purpose.
From onboarding your sales teams with super charging LinkedIn Social Selling Index (SSI) scores to leveraging InMails and content curation at the moments of interest, we help you achieve greater results with deeper understanding and build lasting business relationships.
We approach social selling as a strategic initiative backed by data driven strategy built for results. We help you execute through best in class tactics that empower all levels of your organization with specific focus on what your sales teams need to build solid sales pipelines.
How We Support Excellence in Social Selling
- Social Selling Playbook – Generic tactics are stale and ineffective. Your organization has unique offerings, unique audiences and unique challenges. We build sales and marketing playbooks that are based on deep understanding of your marketing and sales goals. With benchmarks for success and roadmaps for growth across your social media channels of optimal resistance.
- Sales Navigator Support – LinkedIn is powerful, but it should not be engaged in a vacuum, just as your prospects don’t live or are influenced in a vacuum. We train and build your LinkedIn Sales Navigator capabilities to compliment and support sales goals, not the other way around.
- Engagement Performance – Engagement is more than a download or a form fill on the modern information super highway. From performance on your channels of optimal resistance to influencers affecting the perception of your brand – there is an ever-evolving paradigm of what engagement looks like (from the point of awareness, all the way to point of contract closing). We find these invaluable data points and bring you insights on what is working, how well it is working, and where hidden opportunities for growth lie.
- Sales Pipeline Building – Lets rethink how you are currently generating leads and converting them into engagements. Whether its updating your social selling arsenal or building up new engagement channels, our DemandGen 360 revamps your lead generation process. It approaches the challenge from all internal and external channels and executes with a metric based campaign management service that ensures success.
- Competitive Intelligence – We build competitive landscape surveys to help you understand what the competition is doing on social media, how it is being received and what can be done to counter their narrative. We help with understanding what your competitors and potential partners are doing, along with what your customers are asking. We identify the gaps, leverage them into positioning guides and channel into engagement plans that are data driven.
- And Much More…
Brilliance turns into failing mediocrity without accountability, measurement, and iterative improvement. Our campaign management service has an iterative process—integrating KPI for accountability, analytics for measurement and transparency, and continuous innovation to create a feedback loop.
B2B Product Companies
The B2B product buyer is inundated with vendor options, don’t be another generic scream. Be the surgical whisper planted at the moment of their need – hyper-personalized to their situation – with subject matter expertise that builds your brand as the “right” option.
B2B Services Companies
From using social media as a social selling engine to building subject matter influence with aggressive content marketing campaigns specific to B2B services companies, we make sure that your valuable service offerings are never “intangible”.
B2G Public Sector Marketing
Want to compete in the largest market place in the world? It gets complex and confusing quick. We support B2G marketing, sales, and business development programs from the ground up with specialized marketing services that are designed to rise to the challenges.
Member Based Associations and Non-Profits
Let’s increase public trust and further your mission around a cause while expanding the reach of your membership with smart budget management. We empower, expand and optimize the trust based relationships that mission driven organizations have with constituents and stakeholders.